Vince Trigger 2 Vince Trigger 2

lol

Vinstigator responds:

lol

Star Wars Episode 3: ROTV Star Wars Episode 3: ROTV

lol SundayBest got b@nned. Owned!

It's a shame he didn't heed my warning ;)

Vinstigator responds:

lol owned

Dr. Light VS Wily: #3 Dr. Light VS Wily: #3

Cool

Nice little movie. It was kind of short but it was still good. Also I put 10 for interactivity because of all the bonus features you had.

TheMasterOfSprites responds:

Thanks man!

Alinoë Revised Alinoë Revised

Nice

Kick ass movie you got here, very underrated. I'm a friend of Mighytdeind's by the way, he told me about this movie.

-Vince

CT:Party Like It's 1999 CT:Party Like It's 1999

Awesome

It's good to see another CT flash around here. Tom needs to make a collection so he could put our CT Flashes in that section :D

-Vince

Piconjo Besitzen Sie DVD Piconjo Besitzen Sie DVD

The best Piconjo movie to date!

Anyone who gave this a 0 should be shot!

DailyToon11112004 DailyToon11112004

Awesome

Simply awesome

TheStarSyndicate responds:

DailyToon11062004 DailyToon11062004

w00t I rock at frame by frame :D

LOL the last guy sucks ass! This movie was awesome! Nuff said ;)

TheStarSyndicate responds:

Q.F.T.C.S.K Q.F.T.C.S.K

Fuckin' Awesome

This was the best sprite movie EVER! Well maybe not the best ever, but it still kicked ass!

TheMasterOfSprites responds:

Thanks man!

FF:The day after LD FF:The day after LD

You waskally wabbit

Well I just wanted to congradulate you on getting above a 3.00 this time *applause*

And even though it disses me and HC, I'm not gonna give an overall score of 0. But basically the whole movie was "meh". And it seemed like HAcoreRD got his ass kicked more than me for some reason and I found that funny since I was your supposed target. And you like to criticize other people's storylines but yet, yours blows ass!

Seriously the only decent story you ever had was "CT Escape" but even that was boring as hell. Fights don't save you all the time Shinny boy, and this flash proves it. You said I lowered your scores down to a 3.00? Well that's what the score of this baby is, so what's your excuse now? Oh that I got my fans to blam it? I doubt I am that popular. Hell, flashes that diss Legendary Frog get higher scores than this.

The reason I didn't review earlier is because I was working all day on a little movie called "Vince Trigger". And it's 99.9 percent complete. I just need to finish one more scene and add a scene selection, etc. etc. And you ask "why are you even mentioning that flash?". Well it's because it's my diss towards YOU and MOOGLESLAYER. It will be submitted tomorrow so keep your eyes peeled! And keep in mind that my movie was basically put together in one day ;)

How will you react to that movie? Will you blam it? Will you praise it? Only time will tell. One thing I can tell you is that there's a lot of ownage in it ;)

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful
Shin2k27 responds:

Hey Vinny boy, still chocking on your bowl of corn flakes? Seems like you're pretty angry, care to talk about it, or maybe you'd like to talk about having your friends lowering all my movies on a daily base? Either way you got owned kid, and yet you back away behind your awards, its kinda funny to imagine you looking for a job saying that you can do sprite movies with pre created text effects and adding that you got awards from NG to your interviewer. You know, right there another idea to parody you but enough trampling over you since you're already beaten down, washed up and not even creative enough to do anything that will top this movie, Im simply not gonna waste time with someone as pathetic at you. All you can do is get others to lower the scores of the ones better than you to get awards, that and licking the boots from better animators than you. You're simply weak, you and the whole SS backed down from the “NG users vs. Star Syndicate “competition. All words and no balls waste of time, kid attack me if you dare but ill simply release my shit without aiming it at you and it will still own you.
From the start you were always a n00b and now you're a noob with a mouth as big as your current ego, no biggie tough, I don’t expect seeing new material from you any time soon. You'll just quit like HC. And then you'll know that you never had the skills to mess with me. You shoulda listened to Oscar when he said that you had lost something very precious at your first award.

<-Your Superior in skills and not-so-friendly rival : Shin2k27 ->